Health Surveillance 101
£75 + VAT
Course length: 9-12.30pm
How to Organise Statutory Health Checks for Employees. Employers are required, by law, to check the health of employees who are exposed to certain hazards.
Book a place on this training course and learn:
- How you decide who must be seen
- How you arrange the checks
- How you interpret the results
- What to do if an employee’s job is affecting their health
- Want motivation? Learn about the penalties for ignoring this legal requirement
These may include employees who:
- Use vibrating tools
- Work in a dusty environment, even though they wear masks
- Work with certain chemicals
- Are exposed to loud noise, even if they wear hearing protection
What to expect on this course:
- Reduced disruption: How health surveillance can reduce disruptions in the workplace.
- Optimise spending: Understand how to plan health surveillances clinics, allowing them to run as efficiently as possible.
- Understand Health Surveillance: Learn exactly what health surveillance is, what the results mean and why it’s necessary.
- Compliance: Ensure all control measures are adequate, legal compliance is met and avoid penalties.